quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2009

Notorious - Soundtrack



01-Notorious B.I.G. feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Notorious Thugs
02-Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
03-Notorious B.I.G. feat. Lil Kim And Puff Daddy - Notorious B.I.G
04-Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
05-Notorious B.I.G. - Party And Bullshit
06-Notorious B.I.G. - Warning
07-Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance/Stay With Me (Remix)
08-Jay-Z feat. Faith Evans - Brooklyn Go Hard
09-Jadakiss feat. Faith Evans - Letter To B.I.G
10-Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
11-Notorious B.I.G. - Whats Beef?
12-Notorious B.I.G. feat. Too Short And Puff Daddy - The World Is Filled…
13-Notorious B.I.G. feat. CJ Wallace And Faith Evans - One More Chance/The Legacy (Remix)
14-Notorious B.I.G. - The Notorious Theme (Composed By Danny Elfman)
15-Notorious B.I.G. - Microphone Murderer (Demo)
16-Notorious B.I.G. - Guaranteed Raw (Demo)
17-Notorious B.I.G. - Love No Hoe (Original Demo Version)

0 comentários: